"MUDDY BOOTS" TOUR AND TALK
Saturday June 17 from 9am - Noon
Come see the steps - and the standards - in a custom Stanton Home
Start your tour at 65 Brookhaven Way, Pittsboro - in the Horizon neighborhood
Take a look at a completed Stanton Home.
Then take a short walk to another Stanton Home in progress.
From the inside, out, you'll see the strength of our standards.
Our builders will be on site, to answer questions and Talk Technical about the home you want to build.
- What's in the walls - and why that matters
- What makes a home energy efficient - and how that saves you money
- How many choices you have - without adding expensive "upgrades"
- How precisely we calculate your build costs - to avoid huge jumps in pricing.
- What's so special about roofing, gutters and radiant barriers.
- What you'll need to know about site work.
- The attention we pay to detail, in every aspect of your build.
- Hardwoods, windows, bathrooms, kitchens!
This "Muddy Boots" tour will be conducted on an actual build site, in a Stanton Home under construction.
Let us know if you'll be coming.
Call 919-278-8070 for more information.
The Cassiopeia is 3,144 Sq Ft with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
First Floor Guest Room
Separate Mudroom and Huge Laundry with built storage center
Quick tips - with expertise they've shared:
- What's the Ideal Size for my Mudroom?
- Design Draw Off - Head to Head on How to Change a Plan
- Ask Andrea - Can I Mix Bronze and Stainless?
- Old World Style - Designing a "Statement" Fireplace
- How to Build an Urban Craftsman Home
- Ask Andrea - The Worst Advice Ever about Stone
- Surprisingly Creative Exteriors for your New Home