Today’s custom homes are more energy efficient than homes built just a couple of years ago – and Stanton Homes offer even more to help save on your monthly heating and cooling costs.
- ecoSelect third party energy savings certification
- Spray foam insulation for energy savings and indoor air quality
- Tankless hot water with endless supply of heated water
- Superior walls - insulated basement wall system
- Radiant Barrier - helps keep your attic as much as 30 degrees cooler in the summer.
- Sealed crawl space - ductwork and plumbing entirely inside thermal envelope to eliminate exposure to unconditioned air
- EPA WaterSense labeled high efficiency toilets and low flow faucets
- Kitchen and bath cabinetry with ESP (Environmental Stewardship Program) certification
- ENERGY STAR rated dishwashers and other appliances
- Built-in recycling centers in kitchen and garage
- Green label carpet certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute for improved indoor air quality
- Geothermal heating and cooling
- Solar water heaters
- Rainwater collection systems
Your Stanton Homes designer can help you compare choices for all of these energy saving features and processes.